Here’s How to update Google Chrome on Pc, laptop, mac, windows 7, windows 10, android, so your browsing experience will be smoother and no longer lagging!
Google Chrome is a web browser that is often used by many people. However, maybe some people don’t know how to update Google Chrome.
If the Google Chrome browser that you use frequently lags and crashes, that means you need to update the application by downloading the latest version of Google Chrome.
Fortunately, the method is very easy and fast. Apart from being on a laptop, you can also update Google Chrome on Android and iOS too. Check out this article for more!
Guide on How to Update Google Chrome
Comes with various features and a comfortable appearance, it’s no wonder that Google Chrome is the browser of a million people.
This web browser is also equipped with a useful Chrome extension, for example, such as VPN, password store, and others.
However, like any other software, Google Chrome also needs updates to fix various kinds of bugs or problems.
If the version you are using is no longer up to date, you may experience many interruptions while browsing the internet. Therefore, it is important to update Chrome.
How to Update Google Chrome on a Laptop or PC (windows 7&10)
One of the signs that Google Chrome needs updating is when it feels sluggish and crashes frequently.
If you experience this on a laptop, follow the steps to update Google Chrome below.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the dot icon on the top right, select About Google Chrome.
- The update will be done automatically, wait for the process to finish.
- Click the Relaunch button when the update is complete.
How to Update Google Chrome on Android
Apart from PC, you also update Chrome on Android. Follow how to update Google Chrome on Android below. The process is very easy and fast!
- open the Play Store app on an Android phone or tablet.
- Click the top left & tap on Menu And then Click on My apps & games.
- Under the “Updates” section, you have to find the Chrome app.
- Then Next to Chrome, tap on the Update button & Wait for the update process to complete.
How to Update Google Chrome on iOS
Even though there is a Safari web browser, some iOS users may be more comfortable using Chrome. Well, for those of you who want to update it, follow how to update Google Chrome on iOS below.
- Open the App Store, then select Profile at the top right.
- Select Available Updates, search for Google Chrome if there is one.
- Select Update, then enter your Apple ID ID and password.
- Wait for the update process to complete.
How to download and install Chrome for Mac
Not sure how to install Google Chrome for Mac? Everything is very simple, but you have to use a different web browser (such as Safari) to download Chrome for Mac first:
- Open Safari (or another web browser) then navigate to google.com/chrome
- Press Download Chrome for Mac
- When the Chrome for Mac download is complete, open the file called googlechrome.dmg and continue the installation process
- Drag the Chrome icon to the Applications folder when asked – the final step before you finally have Chrome on your Mac
- Launch Google Chrome from the App or directly from your Dock
- Delete the Google Chrome for Mac download from the Downloads folder by dragging it to Trash.
Now that you know how to download Google Chrome, you may want to make Chrome the default browser on Mac.
To do this, just open it and click on the three dots in the top right corner, followed by Settings, then in the Default Browser section click on Make Default.
If you’re wondering how to update Google Chrome on a Mac, you don’t have to – Chrome will do this automatically the next time you launch the browser, so you don’t have to worry about having to find the latest version.
Else follow the below steps to update Google Chrome on a Mac.
How to update Google Chrome on Mac
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three dots icon on the top right of your Chrome browser.
- Click Update Google Chrome. If this button is not visible, that means, you have the latest version of Chrome.
- Click on the Relaunch button to update Google Chrome.
an alternative way to update Google Chrome on Windows and Mac
- An alternative way to do this is to click the three dots icon and click About Google Chrome.
- Now Google Chrome will begin to update itself automatically.
- Once the update has been downloaded, click Relaunch.
This will update Google Chrome on Mac easily.
The Final word
Well, Guys, that’s How to update google chrome on pc, laptop, mac, windows 10, android.
By using the latest version of Google Chrome, you can enjoy new features and various improvements to make your internet browsing experience more comfortable.
I Hope You Will Get Help From This Article…Keep Sharing And Leave Your Comment Below.
- What Is a Signal App? Elon Musk’s Recommended WhatsApp Replacement App 2021
- How To Convert PPT To Video, Easier And More Practical 2021
- How To Remove Objects In Photoshop 2021 [Full Easy Guide]