Who says how to remove objects in Photoshop is difficult? Follow the tutorial and easily erase unwanted objects, here!
Eliminating unwanted objects in photos sometimes look untidy and less natural, so that a good photo becomes imperfect even though the annoying object has been removed.
For this reason, you need to know how to remove objects in Photoshop, photo editing software on a PC, of which there is no doubt about the results.
If yesterday you practiced how to remove objects with the Android application through our article, today let’s learn how to remove objects using Photoshop, guaranteed to be cleaner and more detailed!
How to Remove Objects in Photoshop
Photoshop has various features that are very useful in the world of graphic design, such as creating logos, creating stamps, and of course removing objects.
If you don’t have the application, you can download Photoshop via the link below:
Well, if you have a photo with an object you don’t want, you really have to see the steps we will show you below so that your photo can look perfect!
By the way, in this tutorial, we use Photoshop 2020.
1. Using the Patch Tool
This method is easier than how to change photo backgrounds in Photoshop, even for those of you who are not too familiar with this application, you know.
Don’t believe it? Try using the Patch Tool menu that Photoshop has provided specifically for erasing or removing objects in photos.
Come on, let’s try it right away! Here are the steps:
- Open the Photoshop application and select the image or photo whose object you want to remove.
- Right-click on the Healing Brush tool menu then select Patch Tool.
For several other versions of Photoshop, you can immediately find the Patch tool in the menu bar without having to right-click first.
- Mark the object that you want to remove as shown in the image below.
- Move the object to a blurry and empty area of other objects, such as the sky, sea, and so on.
- The object is gone. Really not bad, the result? Like professionally made!
2. Implement Content-Aware
This method is no less easy than the first method, you don’t even need to move objects or anything. Just click!
Here, we will show you how to remove objects in photos with the second Photoshop. Follow the steps, yes.
- Open Adobe Photoshop, then Open the image or photo that has the object you want to remove.
- Select the Lasso Tool on the far left toolbar of the screen.
- Mark the part of the image that you want to remove the object, as shown below.
- Click Edit and choose Fill…
- Make sure the Color Adaptation option is checked, press OK.
- See, the object that was previously marked is gone.
- Really clean, right, the result?
The Final word
Who would have thought that removing objects in Photoshop was as easy as doing it on an Android phone and the results were even better!
Well, now it’s your turn to try. Hopefully, this article is useful, yes!
Also, read articles other interesting articles from Technodani.