Learn how to play Call of Duty Mobile with Bluetooth control, and enjoy the mobile shooting game with your preferred joystick
Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the most popular mobile FPS games, as it is very flexible for players. It supports both touch controls and keyboard and mouse, for those using PC emulators.
How to play Call of Duty: Mobile with Bluetooth control
Call of Duty: Mobile supports only the following Bluetooth controls:
- DualShock 4 control of the 2nd generation PS4 (the one with the visible LED light when viewed from the front, under the touchpad);
- Official Xbox One Bluetooth control;
- Control DualSense the PS5 ;
- Official Bluetooth control of the Xbox Series X | S.
To connect the controller, do the following steps:
- On iPhone, Android or PC, turn on Bluetooth;
- Open Call of Duty Mobile and tap on “Settings” (the gear icon);
- Touch the “Control” tab and then the “Settings” option;
- Check the box “Enable control support”;
- Tap the “Connect” button next to “Connect control”;
- At the chosen control, activate the pairing command.
On DualShock 4 or DualSense, hold the “ PlayStation” and “Share / Create” buttons until the LED bar starts to flash;
On the Xbox controls, hold the pairing button at the top and next to the LB button, until the Xbox button starts to flash;
- The controller will be paired with the phone and Call of Duty: Mobile.
That done, the CoD: Mobile controls will basically be the same as for an FPS game on consoles, or on PCs with controller support (list below follows the order of DualShock and DualSense buttons / Xbox control buttons):
- L2 / LT:Mirar;
- R2 / RT:Shoot;
- Left analog:Floor;
- Right analog:Controls the camera;
- X / A:Jump;
- Circle / B:Crouch (hold to lie down);
- Square / X:Reload weapon;
- Triangle / Y:Change weapon.
Depending on the game mode, some commands on the controls may change, but the ones described above are the basic ones. You can check them in the Call of Duty: Mobile settings.
Watch the best video on How to Play Call of Duty Mobile with a Controller
Can you get banned for using a controller on cod mobile?
No one is prevented from playing a game via some of the external controllers.
There are consoles designed specifically for playing COD Mobile & PUBG.
You are only banned if you try to cheat the game via some external application to hack/cheat the game, which is a violation of the policies of the game itself.
Is Cod mobile better with a controller?
If you are planning to use a code mobile controller this is totally cool and gives you a lot more power.
If you plan to play against mobile players in the ranks, it will be a difficult and disturbing journey.
Yes, I tried to use my PS4 controller and it didn’t directly work unless I touch the phone to it.