In this tutorial, you will see all about Telegram Bot Tutorial on How to make a Telegram Bot without coding. Guaranteed fast and easy!
How to make a Telegram Bot is very easy and fast. In fact, in less than 5 minutes, you can create a new bot that can be used for your individual needs.
Since 2021, this social media application has grown in popularity and is used by many people considering its features which are considered to be much better than competitors such as WhatsApp or LINE.
One of the most sought after features is the Telegram Bot. With this feature, you can make your job easier in handling social media accounts.
In this article, we will describe a guide on how to make your own Telegram Bot without coding. Good luck!
What is a Telegram Bot?
Telegram Bot is a chat program that consists of special codes and is capable of performing complex actions automatically. The bot is also capable of accepting user commands in the form of HTTP requests.
Basically, Telegram Bot is no different from a normal user . It’s just that the bot is operated by a computer system and doesn’t have a phone number.
In addition, the bot can only respond to commands according to the parameters set by the bot creator. The advantage is that you don’t have to handle the user manually. It is enough for the bot to reply to the interactions on your account.
Pros of Using a Telegram Bot
- There are many features and advantages offered by Telegram Bot that can help your work. Some of them are:
- Bots can function as smart newspapers that provide news topics or articles that match your preferences.
- Bots can function as virtual cashiers to handle payment processes/methods from any bank or e-wallet according to programming.
- The bot functions as an automatic greeting such as “Welcome to join”, “Thank you for paying”, and so on.
- Bots can offer HTML5 experiences for creating games on chat platforms, from simple arcades and puzzles to 3D-shooters and real-time strategy games.
- Bots can help connect users who are looking for virtual partners/partners based on common interests.
How to Make a Telegram Bot with BotFather
To create a bot, you must use the BotFather feature. As the name suggests, BotFather is used to manage all bots in Telegram.
Here is a guide to making a Telegram Bot using BotFather:
- In the search box, type botfather, then tap BotFather account.
- Tap Start to start interacting with BotFather.
- Type / new bot to create a new bot.
- Write a new name for your bot, eg “Technodani”.
- Create a username for your bot that must end with ‘bot’, for example, “Technodani_bot”.
- After the bot has been successfully created, you will get an API Token to access the Bot API provided by Telegram.
Telegram bot commands list
You can manage or control bots that have been created through BotFather with the commands provided below:
- / newbot : creates a new bot
- / mybots : edit your bot [beta]
- / setname : change the name of your bot
- / setdescription : changes the bot description
- / setabouttext : changes the bot about info
- / setuserpic : change the photo of the bot
- / setcommands : lists commands
- / deletebot : delete the bot
- / token : creates a new token
- / revoke : removes the access token
- / setinline : enable / disable inline mode (https://core.telegram.org/bots/inline)
- / setinlinegeo : enable / disable inline location requests (https://core.telegram.org/bots/inline#location-based-results)
- / setinlinefeedback : change the inline feedback (https://core.telegram.org/bots/inline#collecting-feedback) settings
- / setjoingroups : sets permissions for your bots to join groups
- / setprivacy : enable / disable privacy mode (https://core.telegram.org/bots#privacy-mode) in groups
- / mygames : manage your games (https://core.telegram.org/bots/games) [beta]
- / newgame : create new games (https://core.telegram.org/bots/games)
- / listgames : displays a list of games you created
- / editgame : edit the game
- / deletegame : delete the game
Well, guys, That’s all explanation about how to make a Telegram Bot. Hopefully, this article will make you more interested in using Telegram!
See you again in another interesting article. Don’t forget to leave a trail of comments in the available column.
Please share and comment on this article to keep getting information, tips & tricks, and news about technology from us.