Want to delete Instagram but forget the password? Here’s how and how to delete an Instagram account without using a username and password.
Users of the Instagram social media application have reached tens of millions of accounts worldwide.
The event united States is listed as the largest country for Instagram users with 140 million accounts.
But like it or not, Instagram also brings up fake accounts, hate-spreading accounts, even clones, and pirated accounts.
Seeing these conditions, not a few people decide to ‘fast’ or even stop using Instagram.
Because the number of users will create a high level of hoax spread.
Not to mention the potential for criminality and fraud that has occurred so far, taking advantage of the growing popularity of Instagram in society.
Therefore, we want to provide tips and ways for you to delete your Instagram account.
Want to know how easy it is? Come see more on the following page!
Delete Instagram Account Using Username and Password
The first method we will recommend is to use a username and password.
Because usually the Instagram account that you want to delete is the main account.
So it is likely that users will remember their username and password.
Here are the steps:
1. Open the website address www.instagram.com and log in to the account you want to delete using the username and password.
2. If so, you can just click the following link on how to delete an Instagram account.
3. Select the reason why you want to delete your Instagram account.
4. If you have determined the reason and understand the consequences after deleting your Instagram account, then you can immediately click the ‘Permanently Delete My Account button.
5. Done and later you will be automatically redirected to the start page of Instagram.
Delete Instagram Account Without Using Username and Password
Then now is the next way you can do to be able to permanently delete your Instagram account without using a username and password.
This is suitable for those of you who forget your account password.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open the Instagram application using another account that you don’t want to delete.
2. Click the ‘Search’ menu then write the username of the account that you want to delete from Instagram.
3. Press the three dots on the top right of the account.
4. Select the option ‘Report’ and also provide the reason why to report the account.
5. Do this using 30 other accounts until Instagram provides a notification that your account has been deleted by the application.
Well, that’s how you can delete an Instagram account with or without using a username and password.
But for those of you who just want to ‘fast’ from Instagram, deleting an account is not recommended.
Because if you do this, your account will no longer be usable when you want to return to Instagram.
Therefore, here’s how to deactivate an Instagram account:
How to deactivate an Instagram account
1. Open the www.instagram.com site through a search application on your smartphone, PC, or laptop.
2. Log in to the Instagram account that you want to deactivate.
3. Open your account’s profile page and select the ‘Edit Profile’ menu.
4. If so, scroll the screen to the bottom until you find the option ‘Temporarily Disable My Account’ or ‘Temporarily Deactivate My Account.
5. Later Instagram will ask you why you deactivated your account and you can choose what you want.
6. Finally, you have to enter the Instagram account password and your account will be disabled temporarily.
Also, read our complete guide on How To Permanently Delete Instagram Account & Temporarily Deactivate on Mobile and PC 2021
Well, Guys, that’s was the method on How to delete an Instagram account without using a username and password.
I hope you will get help from this article..keep sharing.
Find out various fun tips and tricks about Instagram in Technodani articles.
Comment your opinion below and If you have any problem, you can feel free to contact me, or else you can comment below also.